- 32.2cc, 1.6 hp commercial grade engine provides excellent cutting performance and reliability
- Features PureFire low emission 2-stroke engine technology
- Five point anti-vibration system provides maximum comfort to get more done with less fatigue
- 16" Oregon bar and chain reduces kickback and provides excellent cutting performance
- Inertia activated chain break immediately stops chain rotation for improved safety
- Outstanding power-to-weight reduces fatigue resulting in higher productivity
- Side access chain tensioner provides for quick and easy chain adjustment
- Two bar mounting studs keep the chain at peak cutting efficiency
- Purge prime bulb for easy and reliable starts
- Comes with Seven-Year Consumer Warranty, Two-Year Commercial Warranty, and One-Year Rental Warranty
Featuring excellent power to weight, this commercial grade Hitachi Chain Saw is ideal for pruning, hobby work and firewood cuts.
Powered by Hitachi’s PureFire Low Emission two-stroke engine, it contains a chrome plated cylinder, forged steel connecting rod and heavy-duty gear driver oiler for ultimate durability.
In addition, this chainsaw has two bar mounting studs to keep the Oregon chain at peak cutting efficiency, and is backed by Hitachi’s industry leading seven-year consumer warranty for Outdoor Power Equipment.